fatal error in ISC compiler

David Van Beveren dvb at emisle.emisle
Thu Apr 25 08:27:54 AEST 1991

When compiling a source file, I am getting the following error:
(Command included)

        cc -c -g  -D_NO_PROTO -I. -I/usr/users/nova/include -I/usr/include/X11 -
I/usr/include/Xm   ScRadioBox.c
Fatal error in /lib/comp
Status 0213
*** Error code -117

Stop.

What does this mean? There is nothing special that I can see about this file.
All other source files in my package work correctly. This error is consistent.

OS is 2.0.2 Dev Sys is 2.0
X is X11R4 from Roell, motif is 1.1.1 from OSF sources

Please respond via e-mail, summary will be posted if there is interest

Thank You
--
David Van Beveren                           INTERNET: emisle!dvb at ism.isc.com
EIS ltd. Professional Software Services     UUCP:   ..uunet!emisle!dvb