Hack-Attempt on dobag (ISC-Bugs)

Joern Lubkoll lumpi at dobag.in-berlin.de
Sat Apr 6 15:19:25 AEST 1991

marzusch at odiehh.hanse.de (Ralph-Diether Marzusch) writes:

>lumpi at dobag.in-berlin.de (Joern Lubkoll) writes:

>>(Joern is complaining that he hasn't received the bug fix yet)

>Well, my dealer (CMS in Hamburg) sent me a bug fix for the "toete" bug
>about 2 weeks ago (at least for the runtime system, there seems to be
>a special fix for the software development system as well). At least
>"toete" dumps core (as it is supposed to do).

I think they won't send me anything anymore... Because a lot of my friends
already got fixes and letters with other update-disks and so on - only
the poor lumpi at dobag.in-berlin.de receives nothing !

Are they angry about me ????????????????

I will remember this for sure !

jl
--
lumpi at dobag.in-berlin.de | Why drink & drive when you can