X386 on SCO Open Desktop

trevor at trevan.uucp trevor at trevan.uucp
Fri Apr 5 06:36:22 AEST 1991

I have built X386 1.1 on SCO Opendesktop with TCPCONN only. I have managed
to get the clients to work with the Xsight server supplied with ODT, but
I would like to get Roells server going. X386 -debug gives the error
message that the Keyboard is unknown. I tried to patch the code to ignore
this and the server got as far as waiting for connection but I had no
keyboard control. I would be grateful for any help.

Does anyone know where I could get X386 1.1a in the UK.

--
				regards trevor
						trevor at trevan.uucp