Compiling GNUCPIO under SCO UNIX SDS (and comparables)

Ray Shwake shwake at raysnec.UUCP
Thu Apr 18 04:45:43 AEST 1991

	Recently attempted to compile gnucpio under SCO's SDS for UNIX 3.2.2.
(I'm actually running it under ODT 1.1.) Two questions:

1)  The linker can't seem to find bcopy, though it appears in the man pages
as BCOPY(K). Is this the same routine? If so, how does one access it? (Yeah,
I know, I could simply define BCOPY_MISSING.)

2)  The online man pages indicate that alloca is present (no command group
indicated). Once again, how does one access it?