TCP/IP/Novell/terminal emulator for Wollongong

Todd Ogasawara todd at pinhead.pegasus.com
Tue Apr 30 07:55:57 AEST 1991

I am using Wollongong's WIN/TCP for DOS to talk to my UNIX box from
a Novell network via Wollongong's WIN/ROUTE for DOS (this routes the
encapsulated TCP/IP packets within an IPX packet to get to my UNIX box).
The problem is that the vt100 emulator that is used by both the telnet and
rlogin software from Wollongong has a few problems and I would like to use
another terminal emulator. Wollongong allows you to use another emulator.
However, the software must go through interrupt 14. I don't have anything
that does that (Kermit, Procomm, etc.).

Does anyone know of any public domain/shareware/commercial terminal
emulator that will let me use this intr 14 hook with my Wollongong
software? Thanks...todd

--
Todd Ogasawara ::: Hawaii Medical Service Association
Internet       ::: todd at pinhead.pegasus.com
Telephone      ::: (808) 536-9162 ext. 7