Some testing of systems

Bruce Varney asg at sage.cc.purdue.edu
Thu Apr 11 04:09:06 AEST 1991

Are there some people out there who would be willing to provide me with
a limited-time access to their systems running some type of 368 UNIX
(via modem, or the internet). I am interested in geting UNIX for the 486
I am buying, and would like to have a chance to "test drive" as many
different versions as possible. My conduct on your system will be very
prim and proper - no system crashing, or hacking I promise. Just a chance
to look around a little and see how the system works.
		Thanx,
			Bruce

---------
Courtesy of Bruce Varney           ###               #
aka -> The Grand Master                               #
asg at sage.cc.purdue.edu             ###    #####       #
PUCC                               ###                #