ESIX (and other) SVR4

Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR/AA allbery at NCoast.ORG
Wed Apr 17 11:34:15 AEST 1991

As quoted from <1332.28096bc1 at sleepy.bmd.trw.com> by bstrong at sleepy.bmd.trw.com:
| purchases.  Also, to anyone, what other companies besides SCO, Interactive,
| Microport, Intel and ESIX now or will offer SVR4 for 386 hosts and which

SCO apparently doesn't want SVR4.  I suspect they're going to be in for a
rather rude awakening....

++Brandon
--
Me: Brandon S. Allbery			  Ham: KB8JRR/AA on 2m, 220, 440, 1200
Internet: allbery at NCoast.ORG		(QRT on HF until local problems fixed)