Multiport I/O cards: for which cards is driver source available?

John Pettitt jpp at specialix.co.uk
Mon Apr 29 20:59:36 AEST 1991

mah at dec1.wu-wien.ac.at (Michael Haberler) writes:
>I'm looking for an intelligent card which comes with example drivers in source,
>or at least a decent Programmer's reference manual. Reason: writing drivers
>for non-standard operating environments line NOS KA9Q.

>Is there such an animal?

>thank,
>-michael

Yes - Specialix SI cards have source available (ask for a tech ref manual
and developers kit).   The SI Developers Kit includes source for the MSDOS
(*86 assembler) and *IX (`C') drivers.

--
John Pettitt, Specialix International,
Email: jpp at specialix.com Tel +44 (0) 9323 54254 Fax +44 (0) 9323 52781