X386 on AT&T lockup problem

John A. Stark jstark at magrethea.matrox.com
Sun Apr 14 02:23:38 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr12.122901.379 at virtech.uucp>, cpcahil at virtech.uucp (Conor P. Cahill) writes:
 > together a separate newsgroup: comp.unix.sysv386.x386 or comp.windows.x.x386
 > which is dedicated to this product?

Or at least urge those who are having problems with X386 to post into the
proper newsgroup, which is comp.windows.x.  I am getting tired of slogging through
X Window related stuff in a Sysv UNIX newsgroup.

 > What do you think?

I agree whole-heartedly.

--
| John A. Stark               | email: jstark at magrethea.matrox.com        |
| Software Design Engineer    | uunet: ..!uunet!matrox!magrethea!jstark   |