Buying UNIX for a clone

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.rn.com
Sun Apr 28 22:57:12 AEST 1991

cpcahil at virtech.uucp (Conor P. Cahill) writes:

>Yes, I know you made a postive comment about Dell, but they are not really
>competing in the general (i.e. non-dell hardware) unix reselling market.

Yes they are - and their UNIX runs in many installations with non-dell
hardware.  Heck, with Dell's SVR4 (for $1295 list) you get Dos Merge -
how many other SVR4 packages for $1295 give you the works - including
Dos Merge?

Not only that - the 30 day no questions asked refund policy (if you aren't
happy for any reason with any Dell product, you are entitled for a complete
refund)..

Watch out for some exciting things from Dell SVR4!

--
      Larry Snyder, NSTAR Public Access Unix 219-289-0287/317-251-7391
                         HST/PEP/V.32/v.32bis/v.42bis