Multiport I/O cards: for which cards is driver source available?

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Fri Apr 26 06:54:44 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr18.090925.26449 at nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at>
	mah at nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at writes:
>I'm looking for an intelligent card which comes with example drivers in source,
>or at least a decent Programmer's reference manual.

Last I saw, the Digiboard cards had technical documentation available
to allow you to work directly with the card.  They might have also
had some sample code, but my memory is hazy on that one.  This was
all available through their BBS at 1-612-922-5604.  However, you might
need to get authorizations in order to rummage around in some of the
areas which contain code for the products.

--
Chip Rosenthal  512-482-8260  |
Unicom Systems Development    |    I saw Elvis in my wtmp file.