Bogus WRONG TIME TO CALL from uustat

John Temples john at jwt.UUCP
Sat Apr 27 15:28:56 AEST 1991

Here's an excerpt of the output of uustat -m on my system:

bilver      2C            04/26-23:30 Locked TALKING
tarpit      1C            04/27-01:17 CAN'T ACCESS DEVICE
uunet       1C            04/27-01:17 WRONG TIME TO CALL
vicstoy     2C            04/27-01:17 CAN'T ACCESS DEVICE

Why am I getting WRONG TIME TO CALL for uunet, when I should be getting
CAN'T ACCESS DEVICE like the others?  uunet is a time-restricted call,
while the others aren't, but a call to uunet is valid at 01:17.  A
failed connect to uunet always gives WRONG TIME TO CALL, regardless of
the cause.  Is this a bug?
--
John W. Temples -- john at jwt.UUCP (uunet!jwt!john)