User support

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at gsm001.uucp
Tue Jan 1 15:06:17 AEST 1991

I am running Everex ESIX System V 3.2.d.  Yes, I bought it because it was
the lowest priced UNIX system I could find.

I have never been sorry.  Everex includes with the product a phone number
(9-5 pst) for free (you eat the call) telephone support.  I have used it
many times, sometimes for stupid questions like "where is patch?" (answer
public domain, we don't give it to you) to "help, I just rm -r * from /usr
what do I do?"

The support has varied.  Most of the time it is execelent.  The support
people know what they are doing, and if they can't answer a question, they
will ask the developers and get back to you.

They also have an email access so you can ask them questions while they
are still fresh in your mind.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson
(215) 242-8712