Whats the difference between Adaptecs...

Larry Jones scjones at thor.UUCP
Wed Jan 9 08:35:26 AEST 1991

The 1542B uses high-density custom ICs to reduce the number of parts
on the board (and I believe the board is smaller as well) as compared
to the 1542A.  They are functionally identical.
----
Larry Jones                         UUCP: uunet!sdrc!thor!scjones
SDRC                                      scjones at thor.UUCP
Milford, OH  45150-2789             AT&T: (513) 576-2070
I keep forgetting that rules are only for little nice people. -- Calvin