Accessing Sound-Boards under ISC 2.2

Joern Lubkoll lumpi at dobag.in-berlin.de
Sun Jan 6 17:33:53 AEST 1991

Hello,

has anybody written any Device-Driver for an adlib-compatible sound-card
to be used under Interactive Unix ??

If so, then please email, because i'am thinking about programming such
a device-driver, so you may say 'cat bla > /dev/audio' to play out
a digitized voice or anything alike...

If there's already a driver... please let me know and let me also know,
where I may get it !!

If not, I'll provide one, this may take some time, but i will be posted !
Please don't email me, to mail it to you... It surely will be posted !

J. Lubkoll

--
UseNet:	lumpi at dobag.in-berlin.de	       V42/V32/HST-Line: +49307734826
Adress:	Dobag Computer Systems,		               HST-Line: +49307725461