Recommendations for color scanner & internal fax cards

Steve Frysinger of Blue Feather Farm spf at cbnewsl.att.com
Fri Jan 11 09:01:37 AEST 1991

>From article <268 at jabaru.oz.au>, by bevans at tanus.oz.au (Brian Evans Esq):
} rcsmith at anagld.analytics.com (Ray Smith) writes:
}}
}}I need recommendations for both a color scanner and an internal
}}fax card for 386 or 486 systems running some form of unix/xenix
}}(X11 is also possible).
}
} I would be extremely interested in the fax side of things. Possible that you
} could post the results to this group?

Yes, please!  I was just about to post a request for
info/recommendations about scanner/fax systems to run on a 386 Unix
box.  Let's have this discussion on the net so we can all benefit.

Steve Frysinger