Lan Manager/X

Martin O'Nions martino at logitek.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 20:15:29 AEST 1991

jim at tiamat.fsc.com (Jim O'Connor) writes:

>There has been some talk recently of DOS/Unix networking products, and
>someone mentioned LM/X.  We have HP's LM/X running on an HP 9000 model
>800 machine, but I'd love to be able to use an SCO Unix 386 or SCO Xenix
>386 machine as an LM/X server, also.  Is there an LM/X server product available
>for either of these systems, and who supplies it?

>Thanks for any info.

>--jim
>-------------
>James B. O'Connor			jim at tiamat.fsc.com
>Ahlstrom Filtration, Inc.		615/821-4022 x. 651

SCO are 'in discussion' over a native version, but one of my previous postings
to this effect elicited a response that HP are already shipping an LM/X server
for SCO (no, I don't know why).

Check with your HP rep., and either mail me, or post back to the group if its
a wicked rumour.

Thanks

Martin

--
DISCLAIMER: All My Own Work (Unless stated otherwise)
Martin O'Nions            Logitek Group Support      martino at logitek.co.uk