Roell's X11R4 server and PVGA1A

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Wed Jan 23 15:00:28 AEST 1991

In article <272 at bigfoot.first.gmd.de> tmh at bigfoot.FOKUS.GMD.DBP.DE (Thomas Hoberg) writes:

| Thomas probably won't object to donations. But with an 1MB ET4000 VGA card
| selling at 250-280 DM right now, may be it's time to trash that absolete
| Paradize board.

  I think that the ET4000 should be first priority, since the price is
just coming down the the range of working people ($200-300).
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX