st01 driver for ISC2.2?

Randy Suess randy at chinet.chi.il.us
Sun Jan 6 10:40:12 AEST 1991

	Has anyone got the st01/2 scsi driver by Tatu Ylonen as modified
by Tin Le working with ISC 2.2?  It compiles, installs, and partitions
just fine, but when I try to do a mkfs on it, it crashes/reboots the system.
I am using a Quantum 80 meg drive from an old Apple AU/X system.  The drive
works fine with a st02 under DOS.  I am using a st01 with the rom removed
jumpered for INT 5 and memory address c800-cbff.  The partitions software
reports 156000 blocks, but if I try to do a mkfs of anything over about
1000 blocks, the computer just reboots, no error messages.
Thanks for any info.

	-randy
--
Randy Suess