System V/386 GNU binary distributions

Mauro DePalma mauro at netcom.UUCP
Mon Jan 28 07:31:20 AEST 1991

  Since early last year I've being able to build and use g++ on
  System V/386.

  Late in 1990 I used g++ to build InterViews (an excellent C++ Graphical
  Toolkit from Stanford University) and groff. I recently re-built groff
  revision 1.00 (the previous groff was revision 0.4).

   Given the demand for groff (and apparently for g++) for System V/386,
  in my opinion, binary distributions should be readily available.

   I'm grateful to FSF, Universities, and individuals for my s/w
  development environment; I've mailed binaries distributions to people
  that asked. I would prefer hearing from administrators of UUCP and/or
  FTP sites willing to stock these, my free time is on the shink.

   Mauro DePalma    (mauro at netcom.UUCP  or  ..!netcom!mauro)

   DePalma SoftCraft    (System V/386 GNU and X11R4)
   2923 Cohansey Drive
   San Jose, CA 95132