Kernal config and message Q's

Kenneth Jamieson tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com
Sun Jan 13 14:09:13 AEST 1991

	Hi there all, I have been playing around with programming
message queues on ISC 2.0.2 and have hit some system limits...

	I would like to max the number of queues, the size of queues,
and the number of system available messages pending.

	Has anyone done this ?? Does it incurre any bugs that you know
of ??? Thanks!

--
========[ Xanadu Enterprises Inc. Amiga & Unix Software Development]=======
=    "I hate you, take your things and get out of this house!!!!!"        =