PPP on STREAMS

Daniel A. Graifer dag at fciva.FRANKLIN.COM
Thu Jan 10 00:51:28 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan8.154358.32 at cscnj> paul at cscnj (Paul Moody) writes:
>Does anyone know of an implementation of PPP or SLIP for STREAMS?
>Preferably for ATT 386. Even more preferably with source.

If you are talking about paying for a commercial product, I believe Spider
TCP/IP (A British company, I don't have a contact for them because our copy
came bundled w/ our OS & hardware) is STREAMS based, and supports data-link
over X-25 and SLIP, as well as ethernet, and is STREAMS based.

They exhibited at InterOp (great show!), but I think I trashed my exhibitors
list.

Does Wollengong TCP/IP support other data-link layers besides ethernet as
a standard part of the package?

Good luck,
Dan
---
Daniel A. Graifer			Coastal Capital Funding Corp.
Sr. Vice President, Financial Systems	7900 Westpark Dr. Suite A-130
(703)821-3244				McLean, VA  22102
uunet!fciva!dag				fciva.FRANKCAP.COM!dag at uunet.uu.net