ka9q as server under i386 Unix (e.g. SCO)?

Jay Vassos-Libove libove at libove.det.dec.com
Tue Jan 29 05:26:10 AEST 1991

Has anyone gotten the KA9Q SL/IP, SL/FP, etc spoofing package modified
to act as a server, such that multiple users on multiple ttys can
connect (preferably via shared memory or some such - not sockets, since
those aren't in the standard distribution for many i386 Unixes) to
the KA9Q server and make IP connections off-host at the same time?

I have KA9Q working, and it allows one user on one terminal at one time
to make multiple IP connections off-host, but I'd like to allow more than
one person to use the facility at once.

Similarly, I have heard of a program (called "NOS" I think) that is
such a server for SL/IP only - but I need SL/FP protocol (since I live
in Michigan and the Merit network doesn't do SL/IP - only SL/FP).

Thanks!!

Jay Vassos-Libove                  libove at libove.det.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation      decwrl!libove.det.dec.com!libove
Detroit ACT/Ultrix Resource Center Opinions? They're mine, mine, all mine!
Farmington Hills, Michigan         and D.E.C. Can't have 'em!