SetFPU

Kenneth Jamieson tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com
Fri Jan 11 04:38:23 AEST 1991

	Hello net.land.

	I am the guy that is running a 80287XL in a 80386 motherboard under
	ISC 2.0.2 .

	Well, sometimes the kernal really does get just a LITTLE confused
	about if it's a 80387 or 80287 ...

	Someone mentioned the program SetFPU that would let me TELL the
	kernal what to think about this.

	If someone could mail me that cource I would be veryy happy!
	And what is a nice, SIMPLE benchmark to test the FPU performance with
	(just for my info ??)

	Thanks!

--
========[ Xanadu Enterprises Inc. Amiga & Unix Software Development]=======
=    "I hate you, take your things and get out of this house!!!!!"        =