X11R4, Roell's server

fritz zaucker fritzz at lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu
Fri Jan 18 04:57:39 AEST 1991

I got the following response to my message about collecting money for
a PVGA card to send to Thomas Roell to enable him to fix problems with
this chip set. As I didn't see this as posting, I follow Phillip
Smith's request to post it for him.

By the way, I am a bit disappointed by the response to my request. Up
to now I got offers worth 15$ (fifteen). May be, just nobody is really
interested in using Thomas's server on PVGA1 boards? Anyway, at least
Phillip's suggestion to offer his old PVGA1 board will be able to
solve it.

Fritz