G++ for Interactive 2.2, Anybody running ?

Joern Lubkoll lumpi at dobag.in-berlin.de
Fri Jan 4 01:34:38 AEST 1991

Hello,

i'm in search of diffs to get the g++, gas and gld in their newest versions
running on Interactive Unix 2.2. I compiled g++ myself but it doesn't do
anything useful !

I would be very glad, if I could get an adress to ftp the things. Or even
use email, but PLEASE first ask to send, because I don't want to get it
several hunderd times and waste network bandwidth !

If there might be sufficient interest, what about a posting ?

JL

--
UseNet:	lumpi at dobag.in-berlin.de	       V42/V32/HST-Line: +49307734826
Adress:	Dobag Computer Systems,		               HST-Line: +49307725461