Interactive 2.2.1 Upgrade

Support Account support at bomber.ism.isc.com
Fri Jan 11 03:15:36 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan9.140259.25395 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> brando at uicsl.csl.uiuc.edu (Brandon Brown) writes:
>I saw a posting not too long ago on the 2.2.1 Upgrade. (I think it was in this
>group) In the posting I believe it was stated that 2.2.1 fixed some problems
>with Adaptec SCSI controller. I simply wanted to state that as of this morning,
>there is no "fix" perse in this latest release. Technical support stated the
>following as the 2.2.1 fixes:
>
>	*  Various POSIX problems
>	*  DECstation problems (I have no idea what they meant here)
>	*  Additional IDE support for Seagate and Rodime
>
>If there is more that I wasn't told about, please post it to this group.
>
>Brandon

Here is what posted regarding Interactive Unix V2.2.1 previously:

Also, V2.2.1 of Interactive Unix is now available as a 3 diskette
update for current users, or as a complete release for new customers.
The update includes Posix fixes, fixes install problems
with certain hard disk controllers (Seagate and Rodime IDEs, Adaptec
1640, WD1007V), and includes fixes for other install related issues.
The update is available for current users who have problems in these
areas.

Note that if V2.2.1 is purchased as a new release, it includes
the additional feature of coming in a compressed format, cutting
installation time significantly.