'386 Unix Wars

Barton A. Fisk barton at holston.UUCP
Tue Jan 1 09:39:58 AEST 1991

In article <1990Dec30.170614.22573 at ddsw1.MCS.COM> karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM (Karl Denninger) writes:
>In article <277bb1de-8ae.1comp.unix.i386-1 at point.UUCP> carson at point.UUCP (Carson Wilson) writes:
>
>As an end user SCO has the same problem that ISC has.  Fork up the cash or
>forget about BUG FIXES.

This is just plain FALSE, bugfixes are freely available via the uucp box
"sosco".

We all have our faults and SCO is not without theirs, but let's give
credit where credit is due as well.

If they (sco) would ever stop this service, then I would scream too,
but right now, I'm a happy camper.
--
uucp: holston!barton
pseudo: barton at holston.UUCP