Thomas Roell's clock.pas

Jack F. Vogel jackv at turnkey.tcc.com
Mon Jan 21 09:55:38 AEST 1991

Would some kind soul with access to Turbo Pascal be willing to email me
an uuencoded binary of clock.pas from Thomas's binary X11R4 distribution.
Thomas?? In fact, I for one think this might be justifiably posted, what
do others think? Thomas, why didn't you just include a binary in the
archive?

Alternatively, I am trying to run the server with a card called SpeedSTAR
VGA from Diamond Computer Systems,Inc. it is ET4000 based with 1Meg on it.
I have it mostly working roughly based on the TRICOM Mega entry, but it
clearly isn't tweeked to its optimal settings yet. Could someone out there
using this card email or post your configuration??

Many thanks in advance, and mostly to Thomas, this server is HOT! And to
think I was going to upgrade my ISC package :-}!

Jack F. Vogel			jackv at locus.com
AIX370 Technical Support	       - or -
Locus Computing Corp.		jackv at turnkey.TCC.COM