Unix Today review of Dell and UHC SysVR4

Jason Martin Levitt jason at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 10 05:27:15 AEST 1991

In article <8687 at star.cs.vu.nl>, rvdp at cs.vu.nl (Ronald van der Pol) writes:
> herbie at bruce.cs.monash.OZ.AU (Andrew Herbert) writes:
>
> #About a month ago, someone mentioned that there was an article on Dell
> #and UHC SysVR4 - probably in the December '90 issue.  I haven't been able
> #to get hold of this magazine, so would be grateful if a summary of this
> #review was posted (or mailed to me).
>
> 	I am interested too. I couldn't find Unix Today here either :-(
>
> 		Ronald van der Pol  <rvdp at cs.vu.nl>

  The article, "Two SVR4s Are Put To The Test", appeared in issue #61
dated December 10th, 1990. For back issue and subscription information,
call (516) 562-5000.
  If your local library
has access to the "DataTimes" service, you can receive article reprints
through that service. The DataTimes people can be reached directly at
(800) 642-2525.

-----
   Jason Martin Levitt                          email: jason at cs.utexas.edu
  "Since there are virtually no rules, the catalog of information includes
   voluminous pornography, along with advice on recreational drugs,
   satanism, paganism, and sex slaves."
   --the Houston Chronicle describing the "internet" to its readers.
                                            Sunday, June 10th, 1990