Need uucp access to Roells Interactive Server "Binaries"

Tin "Man" Le tin at smsc.sony.com
Fri Jan 11 04:45:38 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan10.041814.5872 at coyote.uucp> ejm at coyote.UUCP (E.J. McKernan) writes:
>I know it's available via FTP, but alas we don't have ftp access here.
>All I need is a couple of hours or so via a PEP modem to a uucp
>point that has these binaries available.
>
>Can anyone help PLEASE?

  You can try szebra, PUB *NIX node in the SillyCone Val.

  Relevant information:

   1-408-739-1520, TB+ (PEP)

   Anon UUCP, login: nuucp, password: nuucp.

   All Roells X stuffs are in /usr2/xbbs/bbs/x
   You can get file list in /usr2/xbbs/bbs/x/files.bbs

  I also have GNU src and binaries for 386/ix in
     /usr2/xbbs/bbs/gnu (file list in files.bbs in that dir).

-- Tin

--
. Tin Le                    Work Internet: tin at smsc.Sony.COM
. Work: (408) 944-4157      Home Internet: tin at szebra.uu.net