REPOST: Kernel config. help needed

Mark McWiggins mark at intek01.uucp
Thu Jan 3 10:28:19 AEST 1991

I recently received an upgrade to Wollongong's WIN/TCP package.  It
seems to work OK, but when it's installed my UUCP transfers don't
happen correctly.  I had been mucking around with the kernel configuration
prior to getting the WIN/TCP upgrade, so I suspect that may be the problem.

So: do you have a working kernel for a 386 with 8 MB memory & TCP/IP whose
configuration you wouldn't mind sharing?  I'm running AT&T 3.2.1.

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Mark McWiggins			Integration Technologies, Inc. (Intek)
+1 206 455 9935			DISCLAIMER:  I could be wrong ...