Any i386 console experts out there?

Gray Watson cgwst at unix.cis.pitt.edu
Tue Jan 1 05:09:33 AEST 1991

Howdy netlanders:

I am trying to get the console on my Zeos 386/33 PC running ESIX V 3.2.D
system to act as *closely* as possible as a VT320.

First off, I am hacking my own ioctl's to map all the keys and characters
to be the same but if someone has already done this, it would save me some
time.

Also, I cannot find in the documentation a way to underline normally
(no white on red please) as well as a way to make the cursor invisible
and visible.  Can these be done?  What are the magical incantations??

While I'm here, has anyone heard when ESIX is going to be selling their
V.4 and for how much????

Thanks very much.
gray
gray%antr.uucp at med.pitt.edu