SCO UNIX 3.2.2 and Micronics 486

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Wed Jan 9 13:25:15 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan3.195954.10767 at world.std.com> wmandrus at world.std.com (Wayne R Mandrus) writes:

| After 'pushing' at SCO they in fact have a new boot program available
| that fixes boot problems on 486 type machines (i.e. micronics). The
| boot program did resolve my problem.

  Let me say that ODT boots fine on Dell and HP 486's. That suggests
that the problem is in the hardware, and SCO just found a way to get by
it without breaking other machines.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX