backup utilities

David Hoopes david at talgras.UUCP
Thu Jan 10 02:22:29 AEST 1991

Hello,

    I am looking for information about backup utilities on System V
386.  A quick look in the back of Unix World turned up the following
products:
	Ctar
	BRU
	Lone-Tar
	Dos-Tar

    If you have any experiance with any of these would you please
let me know what you think of them and what kind of features they
have that you like or dislike.

			Thanks in advance