Integrating DOS & Unix (Was Re: Unix/Novell interface)

Martin O'Nions martino at logitek.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 22:16:21 AEST 1991

LM/X

Apologies to all those who found my last posting on the subject more than a
little unrestrained.......

For anyone looking for serious info. on LM/X, I would suggest reading the
section on this networking system in Kochan & Wood's "Unix Networking"
(Hayden Books). This does give quite reasonable detail, and has a good
bibliography.

O.K.

Martin

--
DISCLAIMER: All My Own Work (Unless stated otherwise)
Martin O'Nions            Logitek Group Support      martino at logitek.co.uk