Unix/Novell interface

Martin O'Nions martino at logitek.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 02:51:16 AEST 1991

dag at fciva.FRANKLIN.COM (Daniel A. Graifer) writes:

>	One that has no solution is "Give me a way to make my NFS server look
>	like a Novell Server to my Novell client PCs".  Don't laugh; This is
>	what a GatorBox with GatorShare does for Apple FileShare/NFS.

We're not laughing! This is one of the disputed items on the list of what
Novell's 386 IP product is supposed to give. At the last count, I was told
that the S/W would make your Novell box into an NFS server, but frustratingly,
not the other way around. I am waiting to find out what Novell will give us
in the final analysis.

>We should probably move this thread to comp.dcom.lans, where Novell/
>Unix integration has been discussed at length.

Another possibility would be comp.sys.novell, although this tends to be
a little PC orientated at the moment (what do you mean, 'So's NetWare?)

Martin

--
DISCLAIMER: All My Own Work (Unless stated otherwise)
Martin O'Nions            Logitek Group Support      martino at logitek.co.uk