Help with at386 TERMCAP entry

Geraldo Veiga ilan343 at violet.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 9 06:19:00 AEST 1991

I am having problems with the at386 termcap entry distributed with ISC
2.2.  I often dial into a BSD machine without any terminal emulation.
I copied the at386 termcap into the BSD machine, but things work
somewhat strangely.  For example:

1. The vi screen doesn't scroll correctly when adding text beyond the
   line in the bottom of the screen.  Actually, it doesn't scroll at
   all, it jumps to the top of the screen without erasing the displayed
   text.

2. The ksh (under BSD) doens't understand the cursor keys correctly (^H
   ^L are fine though)

Does anyone have a better termcap entry for the AT console?

How do I change foreground and background colors in my console?
I've seen people using all kinds of combinations, including changing
colors for reverse video and bold.

	Thanks for your help