SCSI and Intaractive-related questions - new site

Derek E. Terveer det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
Mon Jan 14 19:24:27 AEST 1991

larry at nstar.rn.com (Larry Snyder) writes:

>on the SCSI drives that I have seen - the terminator resistors are in
>pairs - and look like either a dip or a long skinny device with lots
>of leads in a row.   I have never seen a 50 pin terminator - what
>type of drive?

I have seen 50 pin resistors used on external drives on Sun equipment, or at
least on equipment commonly hooked up to Sun workstations.  For example 8mm
tape drives and CD roms.
--
Derek "Tigger" Terveer	det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG - MNFHA, NCS - UMN Women's Lax, MWD
I am the way and the truth and the light, I know all the answers; don't need