SCO 3.2.2 Dev Sys users: did YOU volunteer?

Jack Cloninger jmc at teqsoft.UUCP
Sat Jan 5 02:59:31 AEST 1991

jtt at tct.uucp (John Tombs) writes:

>The output from cc -Fs file.c is a nicely paginated source listing (file.S).
>At the top of each page is shown Microsoft's compiler version. Try it; you
>may find the results interesting.

>By the way, my version is labelled 3.2.2b.
>--
>John Tombs at Teltronics/TCT             <jtt at tct.uucp>, <uunet!pdn!tct!jtt>

My version is labelled 3.2.2a and prints "C Optimizing Compiler Version
5.10.010 (Beta).  We didn't volunteer to be a beta test site either!  It's
probably just a module that was overlooked, but it does make you wonder
about their source code version control, doesn't it?

Jack
--
Jack Cloninger, TeqSoft, 112 US Highway 1, Tequesta, FL 33469    B-)
jmc%teqsoft at domain.com  OR  ...uunet!comtst!teqsoft!jmc