Consensys Powerports boards

Darryl Wagoner darryl at lemuria.MV.COM
Tue Jan 22 23:44:35 AEST 1991

I am evaluating the Consensys Powerports board, 8 ports 128k of ram,
runing ISC 2.2 Unix.  I have gotten it to connect to a terminal and to dial-in,
but when it comes to dialing out, it falls on its face.  The problem
seems to be the board is expecting cu & uucico to open the port
with O_NDELAY mode which doesn't seem to be the case.

Has anyone gotten this board to work on Interactive?

BTW I have also evaulated the Comtrol Ultra 8 board and it is
great!!!!  It supports true hardware flow control with Interactive.
The board is a little on the high side, but after working with
Consensys, I believe it is well worth it.  If there is enough interest
I will do a quick review of the boards that I have tested.

--
Darryl Wagoner		darryl at lemuria.MV.COM or uunet!virgin!lemuria!darryl
12 Oak Hill Road