System V/386 groff distribution

luis basto luis at mavrick.UUCP
Mon Jan 14 05:55:48 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan13.010710.4714 at janus.mtroyal.ab.ca>, mhoffos at janus.mtroyal.ab.ca writes:
> In article <6877 at crash.cts.com>, jca at pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) writes:
> > mauro at netcom.UUCP (Mauro DePalma) writes:
> >> So far I received 3 mail messages which pretty much condemn my actions
> >> and 7 which applaud them.
> >
> > Make that four.
> Add my vote to the applause.

Add one more vote to the applause.

Risking the possibility of being flamed, may I suggest an alternative to
posting programs in this group?

Is there any reason why they cannot be posted to comp.unix.sources or even
alt.sources? Now, someone may want to post binaries since they are compatible
across most 386 Unixes which would disqualify them in the sources groups.
The volume may not be enough yet but someday we can have a
comp.unix.sources.sysix86 or comp.binaries.unix.sysix86. This ought to cover
the 486, 586, etc.

--
Luis Basto
Work: (512) 823-1893