SCO Unix loses lost+found

Bernd Felsche bernie at metapro.DIALix.oz.au
Sun Jun 23 16:58:36 AEST 1991

Has anybody else noticed the occasional loss of /lost+found under SCO Unix?

There are only two people who can remove the thing, and we haven't.

Any clues?

(I'm running a cron task to check for lost+found on all
mounted file systems at 3 hour intervals, to make sure we
have somewhere to put lost files in case of a crash)
--
Bernd Felsche,                 _--_|\   #include <std/disclaimer.h>
Metapro Systems,              / sold \  Fax:   +61 9 472 3337