ESIX VPIX (Simul-Task386) Mouse DOS5.0

Eric Porter ejp at grout.UUCP
Sun Jun 16 12:19:21 AEST 1991

I have been using Esix with a copy of AT&T Simul-Task 386 (ie. VPIX)
I have had no problem.  Except the mouse does not seem to work.  I have
a microsoft bus mouse.  I do have the mouse working with X, so I know
unix can find the mouse.  I would be gratefull for any help!

Also, I tried running the Microsoft DOS5.0 upgrade to my dos under vpix..
It worked except "redir.exe" will not run.  It complains about the version
of dos then exits.  Anyone have any better luck?  For now I changed back to
my old 3.30 rev of dos. :-)

---
Eric Porter --- wb3ffv!grout!ejp