Logitech mouse doesn't work with ISC X11R3 1.2

Heimir Thor Sverrisson heimir at rhi.hi.is
Thu Jun 27 10:02:54 AEST 1991

In <JTSILLAS.91Jun21161836 at sprite.ma30.bull.com> jtsillas at sprite.ma30.bull.com (James Tsillas) writes:

>I install X11, I configure the server, I run the server and it says that it
>cannot detect the Logitech mouse. I'm sure this has been fixed, can someone
>help?

The problem is that Logitech is not the same as Logitech.  I've got two mice
from Logitech that almost look the same but one works with X the other does
not.  The one that works for me is called Series 9, model no. CC-93-9F but
it must be configured as a Mouse Systems mouse !!  From my Xconfig:

mouse           MSC-S   "1200 3"        0       /dev/ttyF01

Hope this helps somebody.
Heimir Thor Sverrisson			heimir at plusplus.is
Laugavegi 13
101 Reykjavik