Installing SCO

Ralf U. Holighaus ralfi at pemcom.pem-stuttgart.de
Thu Jun 27 19:28:24 AEST 1991

mjw at wasp.eng.ufl.edu (Michael J. Wohlgemuth) writes:

>I'm trying to install SCO 3.2.2 on an Everex 486/33 with
>an Everex 8110 SCSI host adapter and Seagate ST41200N (Wren 7).
>When I try to initialize the disk, I get the error message
>WARNING: No configuration information for Sdsk unit 0.

I don't really think the 8110 is supported by SCO. The only controller
supported without problems (yes, even the WD-7000FASST II makes problems)
is the Adaptec 1542B and all [ really ] compatible boards.

Regards
Ralf.

--
| Ralf U. Holighaus          |                                     PEM GmbH |
| Technical Support Manager  |          Vaihinger Strasse 49, PO-Box 810165 |