ATT SVR4 and SCSI

NPOPE at GTRI01.GATECH.EDU NPOPE at GTRI01.GATECH.EDU
Fri Jun 21 07:26:43 AEST 1991

ok, last time I posted about this subject (ATT SVR4 and SCSI controllers),
I found out that the Adaptec 1542B just plain won't work.  I got mixed
answers about the WD7000FASST.  What's the scoop?  will it work, if so
with which hard disks, if not why not and what will?

thanks in advance

          Nick G. Pope (Georgia Institute Of Technology)
Office Of Information Technology - Technical Support - IBM Support Dept.
** The veiws presented here are my own and do not reflect those of OIT **