ESIX and use of tty01

Derek E. Terveer det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
Sat Jun 8 06:30:46 AEST 1991

dts at peanut.UUCP (Daniel Senie) writes:

>I think someone might want to audit the ESIX prompts and messages before
>shipping the product. The following warning comes up when starting initasy:

>WARNING:  This program only allow youto keep the PREVIOUS asy setup
>          but the ORIGINAL one. (ex. space.c save as .space.sv)

>Now I'm sure the engineer who wrote this is a fine engineer, but it is
>important to have someone with FULL control of the english language
>verify anything which will be displayed as text to the user.

This warning message is similar in its grasp of the English language as
many other comments and messages scattered throught the Esix dist-
ribution.
I would agree with you; it is a rather simple change and makes for a
much cleaner looking product.

derek
--
Derek "Tigger" Terveer	det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG -- U of MN Women's Lax
I am the way and the truth and the light, I know all the answers; don't need