Wangtek and ISC

Kenneth Jamieson tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com
Mon Jun 3 08:38:17 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun02.125304.14474 at virtech.uucp> cpcahil at virtech.uucp (Conor P. Cahill) writes:
>tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com (Kenneth Jamieson) writes:
>
>>	If I create a cpio archive, and the do a -ivt on it, I get
>>	a read error.
>
>It sounds like something is wrong with your block size.  What arguments
>are you passing to cpio?

	Ok.. if I say

	ls foo | cpio -ocdvB > /dev/cthd

	then

	cpio -icvtB < /dev/cthd

	it fails.

	ODD FACT: (this just in)

	ls foo | cpio -ocdvB -O/dev/cthd

	and

	cpio -icvtB -I/dev/cthd

	RUNS FINE!

--
========[ Xanadu Enterprises Inc. Amiga & Unix Software Development]=======
= "I know how you feel, you don't know if you want to hit me or kiss me - =