ISC Unix 2.2.1 on a Toshiba 3100SX?

Jeff Johnson jjohnson at cactus.org
Tue Jun 11 11:53:52 AEST 1991

Has anyone been able to install ISC Unix 2.2.1 on a Toshiba 3100SX
laptop?  The machine was listed in the 2.2 Release Notes, but not on the
compatibility list.  We shipped the machine to ISC Tech Support, but
they were unable to install it as well.  My customer REALLY wants it to
work and is wondering if anyone out there knows a special trick.  It
might be do to the video display.

Please respond via email.

Thanks!
--
Jeff Johnson		  Voice: (708) 228-0700    Fax: (708) 228-5560
Unix Marketing Manager	  2080 Carboy Road